Monday 10 May 2021

Creative fingers Easter card - Maria Medel illustrations

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I am sharing with you this months design team inspiration from our lovely sponsor Maria Medel Illustrations using digital image Easter bunnies for Creative fingers

Here is where you can find our challenge blog.. Creative fingers challenge blog we would love you to come and share your creative makes with us, as always the theme is, anything goes. You will have the chance of winning some fabulous prizes, I hope to see you there. 

And here is my card, please see all details and products used below:


  • To make this card I have started with a 7''x7'' White base card, I have the cut a Black matt layer measuring 6.75''x6.75'' and a white layer measuring 6.5''x6.5''. On the white layer I have used a trellis stencil with some water reactive ink and a blending brush.
  • I cut some grass with a die and added to the front of the panel with wet glue, I have attached all panels to the front of the base card.
  • I have used a die cut happy Easter in black card and also cut in white card and layered behind, off setting it slightly.
  • Next I have printed the Digital design and coloured them with Spectrum Noir tri-blend brush markers and fussy cut them out. I have added them to the base card using foam pads
  • Lastly I have ink blended some water reactive inks onto white card stock and cut out some butterflies and attached to the front as shown.
Product list:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration.
Please make sure to check out the Creative fingers challenge blog and enter your makes to be in with a chance of winning. Until next time, have a great day! 


1 comment:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you