Sunday 17 May 2020

Happy Birthday Card

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I have a lovely Happy Birthday card, inspired and created using magazine freebies from Chloe's Creative Cards.
Please see all instructions and products used below:





  • I started with an 8x8 scalloped card blank, I have matted and layered a piece of holographic mirror card with a paper from the Bloom and Wonderful First Edition Paper pad. 
  • Next I used a  6x6 stencil on white card and inked through it using a pink, purple and blue ink with a blending tool. Whilst the stencil was still in place I spread over some dries clear glue, removed the stencil and added holographic glitter on top. Once dry I trimmed this slightly and matted and layered onto another 6x6 piece of holographic mirror card in a diamond orientation.
  •  I then took an embossing folder ran it through my die cutting machine on white card, gently with a blending tool inked over the top with the same colour inks as before
  •  For the flowers, I have stamped them (x3) on pastel coloured card for the base of the flowers, then stamped the same flowers onto vellum and heat embossed in a silver and white embossing powder, repeated the process with a smaller flower stamped onto vellum (×3 each) and cut them out with a matching die and layered them together as shown and added an adhesive an rhinestone to the centre.
  •  I then added an already pre-cut Happy Birthday sentiment and some adhesive jewels in the corners and a bow to finish.


* The stamps, stencil, embossing folder and dies all came with a freebie gift from a magazine Chloe's creative cards, issue 6
• Backing paper was from the paper pad Bloom and Wonderful by First Addition Papers
• Card stock and vellum was from Hunkydory
• Holographic card was from Dovecraft essentials
• Inks are Papermania
• Pre-cut sentiment was from Dovecraft essentials
• Silver and white fine detail embossing powers both from Wow embossing powders

*All products were purchased on Amazon UK.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration, so until next time have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, congratulations on your new blog, keep going you are doing great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that really does mean a lot 💞 Take care x

      Delete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you