Wednesday 20 May 2020

Neutral Wedding Card


Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a wedding card that I have made. This card was for a group challenge, anything goes aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com please find all instructions and products used below





• I started with a white 7x7 card blank I matted a pale gold mat and two pieces of patterned paper to the front of the card base
• I then took a very light neutral shade of card stock and stamped out a background using a gold ink and heat embossed with a gold embossing powder and adhered the the front panel
• Next I took a piece of white card and a trellis die and ran that through my die cutting machine, behind it I layered a piece of vellum that I had stamped tiny daisies onto and heat embossed with a holographic embossing powder
• Next I used a piece of white pearlescent card and stamped and heat embossed a floral pattern in pearl embossing powder and die cut a heart shape and attached a small pearl to the centre, and adhered onto the card as shown.
• I die cut four sentiments 'on your wedding day' and stacked them together to add some dimension
• I also cut from the same two patterned papers from the mats and layered sheets, 2 banners and attached my sentiment as shown, I also added a pre-cut congratulations sentiment underneath the heart shape
• I added an adhesive pearl string as a border around my die cut and vellum piece and some adhesive pearls to the centre of the 'crisscross' on the trellis pattern
• Next I attached some pre-made flowers to the corners of the card and added some pearls to the corners also.

Products used:
• Card stock was all Hunkydory adorablescorable
• Patterned paper was Gilded Winter by First Edition papers
• Trellis die was Sue Wilson
• Banner die and heart shape die was also Sue Wilson
• Pre-cut congratulations sentiment was from Dovecraft essentials
• Pearls and pearl string was from Hobby House.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration, so until next time have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you