Wednesday 10 June 2020

Father's Day pizza card

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a Father's Day card I've made using a page from the Hundydory little book of Dad jokes, a very quick, easy and simple card to make but very effective.
Please see all details and products used below:



  • To start with I have taken a piece of black card slightly smaller than the 7x7 card base, I have secured a stencil over the top using purple tape. I have spread through the stencil some cosmic shimmer white texture paste using a pallet knife. Whilst the paste was still wet I have carefully removed the stencil and set aside to dry overnight. (be sure to wash your stencil thoroughly with warm water after use). 
  • Next I have taken a page from the Hunkydory little book of Dad jokes, the pizza image and matted and layered onto a piece of red and white card stock.
  • I have stamped the sentiment No 1 Grandad onto the same red card stock and cut into a banner shape, I have then matted that onto a black card.
  • Once the textured background was dry, I added this the the base card and layered the other elements together over the top, I added my sentiment using foam pads to raise it slightly.
Products used:
  • Crafters companion black and red card stock
  • Cosmic shimmer white texture paste
  • Petite polka stencil from Chloe's creative cards
  • Hunkydory little book of Dad jokes for the main image

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration so until next time, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you